Springbeats is the fruit of our love for music.
Founded by two engineers and amateur musicians in 2012 in Toulouse, Springbeats is the result of several considerations:
- Existing software doesn't fit the way we think music. It is made for producers, not musicians.
- People create beautiful things. We have to give them the tools to free their creativity.
- We dig innovation, creative, smart, well traveled people, life in the south-west of France, and of course, music!
Countries he lived in: France, Mexico, Australia.
He likes: Jamming on his piano, eating duck "Magret", traveling
Countries he lived in: France, South Korea, Germany, Brazil.
He likes: Programming in C++ and Elixir, beating the high scores in Rocksmith, traveling.
Aside of Springbeats, he's an RYT-200 certified yoga teacher.
Toulouse is the 4th biggest city in France. Its population is nicer and more relaxed than these terrible parisians. It has twice the proportion of students than the national average and a very strong industry (ever heard of Airbus?).
- Springbeats SARL, 12 rue Louis Renault, 31130 Balma, France
- 750 081 226 RCS Toulouse (7 mars 2012)